HISTORY
St. Mary's Teachers' Training College was first located in All Saints' College, Nanital, and was transferred to St. Mary's Convent Allahabad on 1st Nov. 1950 at the request of the Inspector, Mr. Saxena of Anglo - Indian Schools , U.P.
This college , now known as St. Mary's Convent Junior College of Education , is managed by the Sisters of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary ( also known as Congregation of Jesus ) , a religious congregation founded by Mother Mary Ward in 1609. The College is attached to St. Mary's Convent Inter College, Allahabad which was established in 1866.

Recognition Detail issued by Directorate of Education, U.P.

No. G11/4429/XVI-1(34)/50-51 Dated October 24, 1950

Institutions under St. Mary's Convent Educational Society, Allahabad
  1. St. Mary's Convent Inter College, 32 Thornhill Road, Allahabad (UP).
  2. St. Mary's Convent Junior College of Education, 32 Thornhill Road, Allahabad (UP).













© Copyright 2012 All right reserved by, St. Mary Convent Junior College of Education, Prayagraj
Designed & Maintained by: Franciscan Solutions Pvt. Ltd.